Women and heart disease are as common as men and heart diseases. Do you, at times, feel a pressure that squeezes your chest and makes you feel uncomfortable? Well, this feeling of fullness and pain in the center of your chest should not last for more than a few minutes, if it does that means it’s going to come back again and again until you suffer from the cardiovascular disease. We’re going to tell you what you should eat to avoid it. The cardiovascular disease comes with shortness of breath and constant chest discomfort. In case you feel cold sweat and experience nausea or light-headedness, and there is an uncomfortable pain in both your arms, neck, jaw and back you must seek doctor’s help as soon as possible. What should you eat to avoid heart disease?
- Have the right fruits – melons, pomegranates, apples, oranges, kiwi and other citrus fruits.
- Consuming leafy green veggies. Beans, grains, and millets for fiber.
- Say no to coffee and have less salt.
- Increase your protein intake and omega 3 fatty acids.
- Chickpeas are great to remove homocysteine from your blood. This helps to avoid early cardiovascular disease.
- Have a teaspoon of flaxseeds and warm water. It increases good cholesterol in your body.
About the product
- Ground organic flaxseed with great nutty taste
- 3g of dietary fiber per serving
- Rich in Omega-3 (ALA) fatty acids. No Preservatives
- 98mg of lignans per serving
- USDA certified organic & Non GMO Project verified
Safety WarningThis product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
IngredientsNubian Heritage Hand Cream, Honey and Black Seed, 4 Ounce
By angelina / April 9, 2019
A female urination device, also known as a stand and pee funnel for women, is a hygienic solution for women....Read More
By angelina / March 27, 2019
The skin on your intimate area is very sensitive and need proper care. You need is an intimate area cleansing...Read More
By angelina / March 22, 2019
Multivitamins are highly essential for bodybuilding, sports, and fitness. Do you lack performance in your daily activities even though you...Read More